Style DNA is looking for a highly enthusiastic, detail oriented, and organized interns for Spring 2011 starting in January. Candidates must have a strong interest in fashion and be able to commit to a minimum of 5-10 hours per week for college credit. Web/computer knowledge a huge plus! Interns will gain experience in fashion show production, fashion education, fashion marketing and editorial.
- Updating website, newsletter
- Communicating via social media
- Working with local retailers
- Attending weekly meetings
- Assisting with fashion shows
- Some administrative tasks
Please email your resume and cover letter to Samantha@Style-DNA.com